Frequently Asked Questions
Click on the question below with the sign to expand answers.
- Register online to walk or run the course.
- Collect pledges for Achilles Canada.
- Sponsor the race.
- Sponsor an athlete.
- Volunteer on the planning committee.
- Volunteer on the day of the race.
- Race date: March 17, 2019
- Race start: 10:15 a.m.
- Thursday – March 14th from 12 noon to 6 pm – TEAMS ONLY
- Friday – March 15th from 9 am to 6 pm – Individual Runners and Teams
- Saturday, March 16th from 9 am to 2 pm – Individual Runners and Teams
Participants from out of town only may pick up their Race Kits on Sunday, March 17th at Steam Whistle Brewing.
Registration: 1K Kids Run, 5K, 10K
- Early Bird Registration until December 31st: $40
- Registration from January 1st to February 14th: $45
- Registration from February 15th to March 7th: $50
- Late Registration from March 8th to race day: $60
Registration will open Race Day at 8:30 am, ONLY if there is space is available.
The race director is Brian McLean.
You can contact Brian at (647) 998-6457 or email Brian.
March weather in Toronto is generally warming up, but still unpredictable. Will it be T-shirt weather and early spring buds or a late-season snow storm? Here’s the averages for mid-March:
- Average high temperature: 3°C/38°F
- Average low temperature: -4°C/25°F
- Record high temperature: 19°C/67°F
- Average precipitation: 0.23cm/0.09in
If you are registering as an individual, click the individual registration button on the Race Roster website.
If you are registering as a team, click the team registration button on the Race Roster website.
After you have completed the online registration process and entered your payment information, a screen will appear that states that your registration has been processed.
It will also give you a confirmation number (confirming your registration and payment transaction). When you click on the link, you can print out your receipt.
We recommend that you print your receipt for your records. It has your confirmation number on it and can be used as proof of registration when you pick up your race kit.
If there is still space available, you may register during race kit pick up on the day of the race beginning at 8:30 am.
You must bring your online registration confirmation with you. Race kits can be picked up at CNIB Community Hub.
|Pick-Up Race Kit Dates|
|Thursday - March 12th from 12 noon to 6 pm||TEAMS and GROUPS of more than 5 team members Pick-Up ONLY|
|Friday - March 13th from 12 noon to 6 pm||Individual Runners and Teams|
|Saturday, March 14th from 9 am to 2 pm||Thursday - March 14th from 12 noon to 6 pm|
|Sunday, March 15th from 8:30 am to 9:30 am||All Out of Towners Pick-Up at Steam Whistle Brewing, 255 Bremner Blvd. This is the Start/Finish area and it will be located inside Steam Whistle in the Gallery Area.|
Participants from out of town only may pick up their Race Kit at Steam Whistle Brewing between 8:30 am and 9:45 a.m.
Race Day Questions
You MUST be aware of your surroundings at all times and this includes being able to hear any verbal warnings/instructions from police/course officials, or the sound of any vehicles and other participants on the course.
10K Race is two loops of the 5K route.
Thank You To OurWonderful Partners
WIN YOUR WEIGHT IN BEER
The Fastest Male and Female Winner in the 5km and 10km Race will receive their Weight in Beer!
– Courtesy of Steam Whistle Brewing