EVENT NOW VIRTUAL for 2021!
Do your run or walk anytime between March 1 and March 31, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions
Click on the question below with the sign to expand answers.
- Register online to walk or run the course.
- Collect pledges for Achilles Canada.
- Sponsor the race.
- Sponsor an athlete.
- Race date: Sunday, March 14, 2021
- Race start: Register anytime and start counting your milage!
The race director is Brian McLean.
You can contact Brian at (647) 998-6457 or email Brian.
March weather in Toronto is generally warming up, but still unpredictable. Will it be T-shirt weather and early spring buds or a late-season snow storm? Here’s the averages for mid-March:
- Average high temperature: 3°C/38°F
- Average low temperature: -4°C/25°F
- Record high temperature: 19°C/67°F
- Average precipitation: 0.23cm/0.09in
If you are registering as an individual, click the individual registration button on the Race Roster website or download a PDF form here.
If you are registering as a team, click the team registration button on the Race Roster website or download a PDF form here.
After you have completed the online registration process and entered your payment information, a screen will appear that states that your registration has been processed.
It will also give you a confirmation number (confirming your registration and payment transaction). When you click on the link, you can print out your receipt.
We recommend that you print your receipt for your records.